As you may or may not know, a couple weeks ago the hosting platform for my comic, ComicPress, updated it’s software and all my stuff on here got super messed up! But with the help of the developer and me nooding around on the site, I have made things ALMOST back to normal.
The most important thing is I migrated all the old comics, and it appears more or less like it used to. The beloved flaming logo is smaller and I’m not sure if I can embiggen it, and some things just look generally weirder… but it’s a start.
The google analytics has been down, and the archive listing also got completely shot, so I’m trying to rebuild it, in pretty pretty colors, but it may take some time. After all, it requires I add a separate link for each one of all the comics I’ve ever drawn, one by one. If you are or know anyone is a programmer or code-knowledgeable person who wants to help, please don’t hesitate to message me! Otherwise, just hang in there!